Magellan is known for distributing vehicle navigation, GPS, and outdoor handheld navigation devices. The brand also develops customized mapping software for marine, street navigations which need to be updated time to time. One such device is Magellan roadmate GPS, and it’s Magellan roadmate update includes varieties of functions like 3D bird’ s-eye view, night view, lane guidance.
There are various devices with their updates that Magellan offers with amazing features. Some of them are Magellan roadmate 1700 , 1200, 1424 update, etc.
They always release updates timely to give the best services to their users. It has been noticed that it becomes difficult to travel when there are continuous changes in roads and streets. To avoid hurdles, its update is released for efficient traveling.
You must be thinking that how to Update Magellan Roadmate, so it’s not a rocket-science you need to follow a few rules cautiously. Later on, you’ll be prepared to make the most of your traveling bother free. Let’s explore the steps to Update it.
Productive steps For Magellan Roadmate Update
- Go through the following steps to Update Magellan Roadmate GPS:
- Firstly you need to do the initial setup on your Roadmate GPS unit.
- The device should be connected to wi-fi, Now you need to create a new account. Note– In case you already have an account on Magellan official website, then use the login details.
- Now your device will automatically register itself, and now the initial setup is done.
- To download available maps and software for updates, you need to tap on the setting from the Map screen.
- A notification will pop up for “News Updates.”
- Now you have to wait for a while to download the update.
With the above steps, a user can easily install the Magellan Roadmate Update. As earlier discussed, it offers various Roadmate devices with their updates like Magellan roadmate 1470 , Magellan roadmate 1424 update, etc. Generally, users get confused between the steps to update these roadmate devices. So we are here with the easiest way to install all other Roadmate devices, which also includes Magellan roadmate 1700 update, 7771 , 7722 updates, etc.
The Easiest way to Install Magellan Roadmate
Proceed further to know the easiest way to install various roadmate devices updates
- You have to search and go to www.smartGPSEco.com.
- Note- SmartGPS eco is a popular website that assists users for quick and convenient to register their roadmate and keeps updating maps and software.
- Create an account, and if you already have your Magallan account, then use the same login details to proceed ahead.
- Connect your roadmmate device to your system with the help of USB cable
- In the smartGPSEco website, select the update tab then choose your device.
- PSEco.com will appear to download the map.
- If a map is available, it means your device is ready for the update.
- Choose OK.
Previously mentioned steps are the easiest way to install your Roadmate devices without any complications. Now you must be wondering about the benefits we get after any Magellan GPS update. Let’s discuss it with few words to understand it well.
The requirements to install Roadmate device
Let’s move ahead with the following points to know the necessity to update our Roadmate devices.
- Night view, 3D bird’s eye view.
- Bluetooth compatible.
- Real-time traffic information.
- Visuals of upcoming turns and intersections.
- Voice assistant.
These are some of the essential requirements that get fulfilled after installing the update. If you are willing to know more or you have any other query like you have a Magellan roadmate GPS device, and you are not being able to perform the update like Magellan roadmate 1200 update and other GPS updates like Tomtom gps update and Garmin map update , then feel free to ask your doubts without hesitation. We are here to solve your queries. Write your queries in our comment box and get beneficial information. Also, don’t forget to give your reviews about this blog.